jueves, 25 de diciembre de 2008

the first victim.

My beautiful little sister, Carlie, was willing to be my first victim on this make-up blog experiment. The above photo is the before picture we took of her.

Carlie has had eczema, a skin condition, since she was little. For those of you unfamiliar with this condition, it leaves the skin unbearably dry and patchy if untreated. So, before I started Carlie's make-up, I was sure to use a moisturizer (which is recommended even for those of you that don't have eczema!)

The look I did on Carlie is one that I jokingly called "The New Yorker," mainly because it looks effortless but has a big pop of red-lip gloss to create a flawless finish. In my head, it's the perfect look for the city because it takes virtually no time, but makes a statement.




What I used:
FACE
Light Bare Escentuals foundation, Sonia Kashuk concealer under the eyes
EYES
Eyeshadows: "Shroom" by MAC
"Glamazon" by Too Faced
Mascara: Maybelline Colossal Volum Express
CHEEKS
Blush: "Lust to Love" by Too Faced
LIPS
Gloss: "Strawberry my Daiquiri" by the Balm




2 comentarios:

katie dijo...

yay make-up blog! carly is so beautiful : )

Angela dijo...

What a super fun blog!!! Nice work!!!
I will put it in my Favs!!!
Hope you are having the best day!!!